It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LETTERMAN VS. JOAQUIN PHOENIX Psychodrama
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:08 am 

I do realize that the Letterman Show is edited and the TV viewing public may not have seen all of the interview with Joaquin, but it seemed that Joaquin had a "Bad Ass" hip hop attitude from the start. He obviously was there on a movie promo circuit and had an agenda of his own. He was out to promote himself and his new career as a Hip-Hop artist. I use the term "artist" lightly. It doesn't seem that it takes much talent to be a Hip-Hop performer just an attitude and a beat. He has the bad attitude and showed how much of a "DEAD BEAT" he really is. Save your other career for Cable TV and YouTube. Good luck with that "Bad-Assed" career move Joaquin!

Post subject: Re: LETTERMAN VS. JOAQUIN PHOENIX Psychodrama
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 am 
Site Admin

Very self serving!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:09 am 

I don't know about this situation. Part of me really believes that once this whole thing is over...rap album and all...there is going to be a greater reason why he did this. I really don't think he's doing this just to make a rap album. He seems like too much of a talented actor to go down the hip-hop road just for fun. Something else that gives me this idea is that at the end of the article, the author mentions that as the show went to commercial, Joaquin took his glasses off and leaned into Letterman and whispered something. Is this all a hoax? I'm not sure. If this isn't a hoax, it reminds me of when Garth Brooks had his alter ego and made a rock album - extremely bad decision!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:52 pm 

If Joaquin Phoenix was so passionate about being a Hip Hop artist why didn't he promote that in his interview with David Letterman. He could have gotten up and performed with Paul and the band. He is a poser. He checked himself into rehab after the movie "Walk The Line" in 2005 and now he is out in the clubs. He needs serious help!